June 14, 2022 is our 5-year anniversary as a global organization dedicated to working in solidarity with Indigenous peoples who sustain thriving territories and cultures to strengthen guardianship of Earth and all beings.
- Five years of collaborating with regional partners in Amazonia, Pasifika and Turtle Island
- Five years of supporting the work of #IndigenousPeoples on the ground working to protect their ancestral homelands from extractive industries
- Five years of upholding the work of Indigenous peoples whose generational wisdom sustains territories essential for humanity to escape the climate crisis
- Five years of uplifting and amplifying Indigenous storytelling, highlighting the reciprocal relationship between humanity and nature, among other personal stories told by Indigenous storytellers
- Five years of elevating and supporting the passing of experience, training, and capacity to the next generation of Indigenous peoples and their chosen allies
Join us in celebrating this significant milestone. But more importantly – join us in standing in solidarity with Indigenous guardians in protecting the biodiversity they have stewarded since time immemorial.